Tech Specialist - System Integration
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
AT&T #ChiefDataOffice is looking for a talented and experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality software solutions that meet our clients' needs. You will work closely with our development team to deliver efficient and scalable applications that enhance user experience. They will work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop chatbots that meet them. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter passionate about chatbot development and has a strong desire to learn and grow in this field. They should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously. A passion for staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in chatbot development is a must.
- Design and develop scalable software solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize software features
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Develop and maintain back-end services and APIs
- Implement front-end user interfaces using modern frameworks
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in production environments
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 -5+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Strong proficiency in modern front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.js
- Solid experience in server-side programming languages such as Python, Ruby, or Node.js
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL, MongoDB
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Designs and integrates information systems using readily available and/or leading edge technology CHATGPT that meet internal business process requirements. Components may include Azure subscription, Power Platform, AI/ML.
Systems Integration involves: evaluating and selecting the appropriate application components based on business and user requirements, validating that data and process interfaces between various solution components, implementing and testing the end-to-end interoperability of the selected solution, and ensuring that recommended solution is consistent with existing architectural plans and internal technology standards.
Job ID 2309958I Date posted 05/03/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.