Account Manager Mid-Market 2
Generate the sales that help us build a more connected world.
"If you’re getting ready to start your career with AT&T know that you’re expected to work hard."Kyle P — Channel Manager, B2B Sales Development Program
"At the same time, you have the ability to grow professionally. The connections you’re going to make inside of the company are connections you’ll always have — and need — to further your career."
Closing the deal means opening up millions of opportunities.
Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $2,500.00 Sign on Bonus to join our best-in-class Sales team.
Overall Purpose: As a direct sales position, responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions. With aid of support group, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies.
- Takes initiative /accountability for producing desired results.
- Partnering with support, identifies and drives lifecycle sales opportunities to closure.
- Manage contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories. Establishes/maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
- Observes/participates in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customers needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organization's entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
- May aid management in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction. May support the sales team through coaching or mentoring. May assist less experienced peers.
Education: Typically requires Bachelor degree.
Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years direct work experience.
Our Account Manager Mid-Market 2, earn between $84,600.00 to $169,300.00 + ($25,000.00, In commission when all goals are met), Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2314519 Date posted 05/02/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.