Lead Salesforce Product Manager
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology eXperience team delivers innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
About the Team
Our Customer Connect team is looking for a Lead Product Manager who is passionate about customer experience and has analytical and multi-tasking abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role is responsible for reviewing the long-term Salesforce enabled business roadmap for the multiple channels, ensuring that cross functional product, delivery, and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. The individual will have an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Product Manager, with an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise integration projects leveraging the Salesforce platform. He/she be a key contributor on the Salesforce Enterprise product team driving transformation efforts, mission-critical system integrations and automating key business processes. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership, and technical Salesforce expertise specifically in system integrations and APIs and must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn the business and expedite delivery of projects. He/she must possess both the product management and Salesforce skillsets and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environment.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Engage with the business team and stakeholder at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation. Deliver the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals.
- This role will drive alignment with the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
- Work with the Agile team and create the product strategy roadmap, develop minimal viable product and Agile Epics that drive a highly effective and efficient product development and delivery scrum team.
- Launch the vision, product strategy and road map for products and work with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision including sales, partner teams, affiliates, and care operations.
- Monitor product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in outbound customer communications, consent, and privacy management.
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization.
- Understands data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts. Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
- Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
- Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operations team and end users.
- Participate in Program Increment Planning, write/enhance/research Epics and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
- Lead, guide and support Sr product manager and managers, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap.
- 6+ years of product and/ or project owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful program throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry is a plus.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS, and push notification
- Experience working in or with Centers and/ or Retail channels is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives.
- Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
- Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, prioritization, assessments and solutioning.
- Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- Experience in business process analysis and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct user experience and business process issues.
- Experience working within scaled agile development team.
- Experience with MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
- Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concepts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
- Technical skills would include Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Oracle Marketing Platform (Responsys), Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience in a Telecom, Retail, Call Center sales or AT&T Consumer
- Salesforce certifications
Our Lead Product Management & Developments earn between $128,400 - $192,600. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world. Once you are part of our team, you’ll have an amazing compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, medical/dental/vision coverage, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, discounted wireless and internet plans, and more!
Ready to join us? Apply today!
Job ID 2314083-1 Date posted 05/02/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.