Specialist, HR Country Management
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
Providing country based HR subject matter expertise advise Managing country labour compliance
Implementing HR policies and documents
Managing grievance and disciplinary procedures
Support country HR process and benefit plan administration Case management
Driving employee engagement programs
Candidate must have:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience in HR.
- Candidate must be from IT/ITEs company.
- Hands on experience on Labor compliance and fair knowledge on Shops & Establishment act.
- Managing employee relations and should have handled employee grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Should have hands on experience in handling the case management (investigation process)
- Understanding of Compensation and Benefits.
- Experience on drafting HR policy and process designing.
- M&A experience/Knowledge
- Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Should maintain good workplace professionalism with integrity and ethics
- Good conflict management & problem-solving skill
- Ability to adopt the change.
- MBA HR or MSW (Master Of Social Work)
Job ID 2313941I Date posted 05/02/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.