Lead Compliance Financial Analyst
Join us in our pursuit to transform lives through connectivity.
"We care about our customers & our employees, our business & our communities future."Julia — Corporate Support - M&P Manager
"We have an opportunity to make an impact at all levels & have fun doing it."
Help drive connection across our business.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
The Lead Compliance Financial Analyst position may focus on business, information technology (IT), or a combination of both depending on experience level.
Our Lead Compliance Financial Analysts oversee the development and/or implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance programs and documentation. Develops and manages controls for business or IT control framework.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports the development/review of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) policies for the program
- Evaluates internal controls in relation to business and IT processes that have an impact on financial statements and operating procedures
- Recognized as a subject matter expert to assist in reaching full SOX compliance within the organization and in support of the financial compliance program
- Knowledgeable of regulations that impacts company programs
- Conducts highly complex work with minimal supervision
- Audit skills (audit certification preferred)
- Experience with risk assessment
- Control and test design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial and Accounting Systems
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Business experience examples (customer order to cash, supplier procure to pay, capital management, etc.)
- Experience in IT controls (e.g., logical access, change management)
- Experience in application controls (e.g., edit checks, validations, interfaces)
- Knowledge of key security policies and requirements
- Exposure to access tools, operating systems (UNIX, Windows), and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of cloud governance knowledge
- Bachelor’s in fields related to Accounting, Business, Administration, IT or equivalent experience.
- Ideal candidates have a CIA Certification (Certified Internal Auditor)
- IT certification (e.g., CISA, CISSP)
Our Lead Compliance Financial Analysts earn between $94,300 - $141,500. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2314597 Date posted 05/02/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.