Sales Executive Customer Success 1 Mob
Generate the sales that help us build a more connected world.
"If you’re getting ready to start your career with AT&T know that you’re expected to work hard."Kyle P — Channel Manager, B2B Sales Development Program
"At the same time, you have the ability to grow professionally. The connections you’re going to make inside of the company are connections you’ll always have — and need — to further your career."
Closing the deal means opening up millions of opportunities.
Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $2,500 Sign On Bonus to join our best-in-class Sales team.
This inside sales position is responsible for selling the organizations products and/or services via telephone in a designated market area or assigned accounts with a focus on revenue retention.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role will be responsible for retaining specific existing Mobility customers and maintaining Mobility revenue while upselling to those customers to drive incremental new business. This position will be responsible for delivering sales metrics and improving customer NPS.
- The position will work leads that are specific to retaining current business customers in designated territories.
- The position will be responsible for obtaining renewal contracts, new contracts, and closing business directly with customers to retain business and client relationships.
- Required to manage account escalations while in direct contact with customers.
- This role will be responsible for designing and solutioning to meet customers' strategic business priorities, and therefore they must have the ability and desire to understand the customers business at a fundamental level as well as how to apply the newest technologies and products across the depth of the product portfolio.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close opportunities.
- Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Experience: Typically requires 1-3 years' experience.
- Supervisory: No.
Our Sales Executive Customer Success 1 Mob. earn between $43,100 - $64,700 + ($30,000.00, in commissions yearly if all sales goals are met). Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected.
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, State, and local laws.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Job ID 2314518 Date posted 05/02/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.