Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we go to 2023, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job:
As a Salesforce QA SDET who is passionate about seeing customer succeeded and ensuring best-in-class product quality. The objective of the role is End-to-End ownership of testing of the product and be the custodian of product quality. With the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort.
Experience Level: 3 – 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepare the test cases from the use cases/User stories
• Identify test data requirement
• Upload test cases to test management tool (JIRA/Zephyr)
• Update test execution status in the test management tool with screenshots and evidence
• Raise defects and assign it to right team
• Track defect status and do necessary updates
• Retest defects and update status
• Ensure the software code meets the functional and non-functional requirements
• Understand Automation Script/Framework and Execute Automation Scripts based on Test planning
• Develop Automation Test cases & Maintain with the help of Automation Architect
• Help in preparing daily status reports
• Perform sanity checks on the test environments
• Participating in meeting with team members and customers, collaborating with developers and management teams
Primary / Mandatory skills:
Overall – 3 to 7 years’ experience in Product Testing with minimum 2+ years of experience on Salesforce CRM application with any clouds like Sales, Service and Marketing with a strong functional knowledge with LWC components.
• Perform unit, functional, smoke, integrations, and regression testing
• Ensure that business requirements are mapped to the functional specification and have sufficient test coverage.
• Should have exposure to Automation (Katalon/Selenium)
• Experience in Test/Defect Management tool (Preferably in JIRA/Zephyr)
• Good to have CLM, Marketing Cloud and R&A testing
• Able to perform Test configurations on SFDC platform like Roles, profiles, PS, Groups, OWD, Triggers, Execution batches, visual force pages, LWC etc.
• Mandatory to have data import/export using data loader / work bench
• Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL queries.
• Proven expertise in Agile software development especially Scrum and Kanban
• Experience in API Testing & DB testing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good to have SFDC Certified Professional
• Good to have Telecom Domain Experience (BSS, CRM Order Management)
Technical Skills: Selenium, JAVA, Maven, JMeter, ELK, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA, Katalon, MuleSoft Anypoint studio, Jenkins, git, DevOps and Postman
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud etc.
Certification: Salesforce Administrator is mandatory
Job ID 2315697I-2 Date posted 05/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.