Project Manager ITIAIMPPM II (Government)
Pursue a career and your calling.
"The similarities between military and AT&T culture are centered around morals..."Chris S. — EVP, Technology Operations
"There are a lot of veterans here and it is a very supportive and positive environment just like the military. There is also a strong emphasis on ethics here similar to the military."
Help give our nation powerful possibilities.
What you can do in Government Solutions
Find out how you can keep our nation safe.
See how AT&T is connecting the United States government.
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager (PM) to support the National Security Sector, in providing information technology upgrades.
The job duties of the Project Manager are as follows:
- As a member of the project management team, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating with other PMs to complete projects on time and within budget and scope. The candidate will help oversee all aspects of projects including monitoring and summarizing the progress of a project.
- Work directly with PMs and occasionally with the customer to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The candidate will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors towards the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the development of detailed project plans and help monitor and track progress. Assist PMs with measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Prepare project status reports to upper management.
- Work with PMs to identify/mitigate risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation using HelpNow/ServiceNow.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of related/relevant experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (network connectivity, switches, routers) is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Atlassian Confluence and HelpNow/ServiceNow.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated client-facing and internal communications experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Project Manager ITIAIMPPM II earns between $89,200 - $160,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2315863 Date posted 05/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.