Sales Executive Fiber
Generate the sales that help us build a more connected world.
"If you’re getting ready to start your career with AT&T know that you’re expected to work hard."Kyle P — Channel Manager, B2B Sales Development Program
"At the same time, you have the ability to grow professionally. The connections you’re going to make inside of the company are connections you’ll always have — and need — to further your career."
Closing the deal means opening up millions of opportunities.
Joining our team comes with perks! The AT&T Fiber team is expanding their sales team and hiring fast! Join the team and receive a $2,500 sign on bonus, Don’t delay, review the job description and apply now!
At AT&T, we’re transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It’s a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Sales Executive Fiber, you’ll work at the intersection of people and technology, proactively sell AT&T’s pre-deployed fiber-based broadband network assets to small business and mid-market customers.You'll serve as a lead generator - uncovering your own leads through external networks and/or cold calling.Your ability to drive sales and maintain a self-starter mindset will help you to grow your own territory as you make daily sales calls, build relationships and identify new sales opportunities. You’ll also partner with clients to uncover their needs and deliver custom solutions that add value and solve customers’ strategic business priorities. Your success will require tech savvy, resiliency and the ability to learn quickly, act boldly and move fast.
You’ll be tasked with:
- Prospecting and qualifying leads within assigned territory via phone, door knocking or prem visits
- Understanding the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers
- Developing new accounts and growing existing accounts while establishing long-term relationships with customers
- Utilizing consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities
- Developing responses for Request for Proposals and presenting products and services that can benefit customers
- Designing strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
What you need:
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of the market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years of outside sales and/or B2B sales experience
- Outside telecommunications sales experience
- Fiber broadband technology experience and knowledge preferred
- Efficient in sales funnel management; previous experience in CRM systems
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
Our Sales Fiber Executive earn between $45,000-$74,900 + $30.000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Job ID 2315881 Date posted 05/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.