St Louis, Missouri
Be a part of our elite cybersecurity team that provides strategy,
consulting, and threat detection to a wide range of customers.
"If you want to be continually challenged, always learning and able to shift careers, AT&T is the right place for you! I started at AT&T 18 years ago and never envisioned having an opportunity to transition into a Cybersecurity role."Connie Bragg — Professional Cybersecurity
Connect communities with the power of technology.
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
The Director Cybersecurity is responsible for developing a software supply chain security strategy in response to recent federal guidance and lead a team to execute on that strategy. The objective of this role is to ensure AT&T is well positioned to mitigate risk and demonstrate due diligence to customers and regulatory bodies both proactively and in response to potential incidents.
About the Job:
- Develop a strategy to guide the AT&T security methodology for ensuring security is addressed throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with development partners and outside entities to ensure the strategy addresses the dynamic threat landscape, delivers on ease of use requirements for developers and demonstrates AT&T's due diligence as both a user and producer of code relied upon by consumers, customers and supplier partners.
- Evaluate, select and deploy security tooling to address evolving threats in alignment with the overall software security strategy. This will include repository services, repository firewalls, software composition analysis, static code review, dynamic application security testing, run-time protection and other tools.
- Partner with user teams to ensure security processes support the inclusion of key controls in an efficient manner. One key aspect of this effort will include making tailored security requirements available in portfolio management systems and ensuring those requirements have automated testing available via the supported security tool suite.
- Oversee team members to ensure execution of software security strategy on time and budget. Includes typical responsibilities of personnel management, issue escalation, communication with senior management and daily administrative tasks.
- Preferred Master's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Cyber Security related fields.
- Typically requires 10 or more years of experience.
- CISSP, Azure or other security certifications desired
- Experience with secure S-DLC tools and techniques
- History of leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Requires Daily Office Presence at the listed location(s)
Our Director Cybersecurity earn between $171,000– $239,300 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 28 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
- Long Term Grants and Deferred Compensation
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Once you are part of our team, you’ll have an amazing compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, medical/dental/vision coverage, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, discounted wireless and internet plans, and more!
Ready to join us? Apply today!
Job ID 2315076-1 Date posted 05/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.