Principal Salesforce Developer
Join us to create a new era of connectivity.
"AT&T allows me to work on projects that will be seen by millions of customers."Megan T. — Sr. Specialist, Software Engineer
"I find it incredibly rewarding to be out and see customers enjoying a product I spent my time perfecting."
Connect communities with the power of technology.
About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Digital Transformation team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization with digital at the center of all that we do; we’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. We believe that digital is so much more than an eCommerce channel. If you’re ready to revolutionize the digital experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Team
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with Salesforce at the center of all you do. In our world, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2023, this transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job
Our Digital platform team is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer who is passionate about building Salesforce applications and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Lead Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Marketing cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices. The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of Salesfroce.com platform and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Develop custom Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices and oversee code reviews.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.com platform and data model
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Certified Platform Developer II certification
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment.
- Experience with CICD process using GIT, Jenkins etc. for release management.
- Experience with Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Flows, Process Builder, Record Types
- Hands on experience on APEX, SOQL, SOSL Working knowledge on LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
- Implementation experience on LWC is mandatory.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise design pattern
- Visual Studio Code, Authorize Dev Hub, Creating Scratch Orgs
- Well experienced in Lightning Aura Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes
- Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Integration experience using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
Our Principal Software Engineers earn between $127,100 – $254,300 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2307314 Date posted 05/05/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.