Senior Martech Customer Success Manager
Blueshift’s vision is to put AI in the hands of every Marketer. Our AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting-edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift is growing fast, is #1 on G2 Crowd for CDP and Multi-channel automation. We're backed by top-tier VCs, and have been recognized as a “Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing” by Gartner. Customers love our product and achieve tremendous ROI from using our solution. We're also proud to have a 5-star rating on Glassdoor.
As our 2nd EMEA Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction, product training, renewal discussions and more - all focused on Blueshift's largest and most important accounts. The right candidate will have experience working with large, enterprise brands and some combination of marketing, Saas, Martech, account management, and client-facing experience.
We are looking for UK candidates with prior SaaS experience who are eager to join a fast-growing, early-stage startup. This is a key position for the company as keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
The role reports to the Sr. Director, Global Customer Success and will work collaboratively with the Customer Success, Support, Product and Engineering teams.
- Build strong customer relationships and successfully onboard customers, assisting them with project planning, technical setup, training and more
- Structure and manage project plans for successful onboarding and product adoption
- Conduct engaging product demos to new customers and existing accounts
- Design and develop training materials and other documentation for better onboarding & adoption
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and delivering Quarterly Business Reviews for strategic accounts.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Blueshift can better serve our customers
- Develop and constantly improve processes to engage customers and provide recurring value
We're Looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of experience (CS Manager) and 6-10 years experience (CS Sr. Manager) in a customer success role at a SaaS company
- Ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products
- Familiarity with the MarTech landscape, email deliverability and compliance requirements
- Experience with email marketing, mobile notifications, or SMS software
- Strong organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service tools
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure their success at all times
- A real doer who takes initiative to get things done and elevates the performance of others by being an inspiring team player
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration