Customer Success Manager
Blueshift is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. Our AI-Powered marketing platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalised messaging across every engagement channel.
Blueshift is trusted by leading digital brands like Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, and Paypal to automate their customer engagement marketing and recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing”.
Blueshift is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs). We are backed by top-tier VCs including Nexus Venture Partners, Storm Ventures, Luma Partners, and SoftBank Venture Asia.
Blueshift is staffing its team in Pune, India. As part of Blueshift, you will get to work on a cutting-edge product using the latest technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to build a great career.
Customer Success Manager
As our 2nd EMEA Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction, product training, renewal discussions and more - all focused on Blueshift's largest and most important accounts. The right candidate will have experience working with large, enterprise brands and some combination of marketing, Saas, Martech, account management, and client-facing experience.
We are looking for UK candidates with prior SaaS experience who are eager to join a fast-growing, early-stage startup. This is a key position for the company as keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
The role reports to the Sr. Director, Global Customer Success and will work collaboratively with the Customer Success, Support, Product and Engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Build strong customer relationships and successfully onboard customers, assisting them with project planning, technical setup, training and more
- Structure and manage project plans for successful onboarding and product adoption
- Conduct engaging product demos to new customers and existing accounts
- Design and develop training materials and other documentation for better onboarding & adoption
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and delivering Quarterly Business Reviews for strategic accounts.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Blueshift can better serve our customers
- Develop and constantly improve processes to engage customers and provide recurring value
We're Looking for People Who Have
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company. Significantly longer experience is a plus and may be considered for a senior role.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products
- Familiarity with the MarTech landscape, email deliverability and compliance requirements
- Experience with email marketing, mobile notifications, or SMS software
- Strong organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service tools
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure their success at all times
- A real doer who takes initiative to get things done and elevates the performance of others by being an inspiring team player
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary along with stock option grants.
- Excellent hospitalisation, personal accident, and term insurance coverage.
- Located in a top-notch facility in Baner - one of the best neighbourhoods for tech startups.
- Daily catered breakfast, lunch, and snacks along with a well-stocked pantry.
- A team that cares about you.