Staff Product Manager, Integrations
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 129 million registered learners as of June 30, 2023.
Coursera partners with over 300 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Join us in our mission to create a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life through access to education. We're seeking talented individuals who share our passion and drive to revolutionize the way the world learns.
We at Coursera are committed to building a globally diverse team and are thrilled to extend employment opportunities to individuals in any country where we have a legal entity. We require candidates to possess eligible working rights and have a compatible timezone overlap with their team to facilitate seamless collaboration. As a remote-first company, our interviews and onboarding are entirely virtual, providing a smooth and efficient experience for our candidates.
You will own our Product strategy and shape the future of Coursera's enterprise integration ecosystem. We are seeking a highly cross-functional product leader to manage the design, development, and ongoing iteration of our core integration experiences. The Integrations product domain will enable features and product experiences such as authentication, authorization, data transfer, admin and learner experiences that can be easily configured and automated to extend our experiences and content beyond our Core Platform. The Integrations domain will be critical in securely deploying, maintaining, and integrating with key 3rd party applications used by our customers.
You will collaborate with cross-functional product, design, engineering and services teams to ensure the end-to-end implementation journey is thorough and thoughtful. You will write robust requirements, prioritize the backlog, and lead teams comprising of architects, engineers, design, and business stakeholders to deliver integrations based product solutions.
The role requires a strong product mindset; combination of business savvy, customer centricity and technical knowledge to drive a number of complex initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups. We are looking for a product manager that is passionate about the customer’s journey, while striving to understand the complexities of system integrations and operational impacts to build world class integrations for our learners, educators, and admins for our enterprise customers globally.
- In collaboration with key XFN counterparts including engineering, design, data science, research, pedagogy, set the benchmark for best practices, conventions that should be followed, and all-around standards that should be adhered to across our integrations in each segment, and then evangelize these best practices.
- Build the Integrations product roadmap for multiple features and segments while clearly articulating user needs, behaviors and preferences, pain points or opportunities, user impact, and desired metric outcomes for integration based product solutions
- Builds relationships with key business partners while managing the strategy on all Integration initiatives. Drive the adoption of the integration solutions and associated tools across the organization and keep up to date with the latest features, technologies, and trends in integration standards across Higher Ed and Corporate.
- Manage the Integrations product lifecycle, evaluate and enable experience across the broad spectrum of "Developer" touch points – Developer Documentation / Portal, Sandbox, other external and internal tools.
- Create product plans, requirements and documentation that are informative, concise and drive effective decision making and accountability for product success from design through delivery
- Identify dependencies with other strategic initiatives and influences other product managers to incorporate dependent features into their roadmaps
Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders
- 7+ years of product management experience on technical platform products.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex and impactful product initiatives from ideation to launch
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research. Experience with A/B testing, SQL, and data analysis tools
- Demonstrated ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams through communication and collaboration
- Strong commitment to Coursera's mission of transforming lives through learning
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or relevant field
- Experience in building and launching successful platform products
- Experience with integration standards in Higher Education and Corporate Learning. Understands Interoperability.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: