Marketing Analytics Manager
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 136 million registered learners as of September 30, 2023.
Coursera partners with over 300 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Join us in our mission to create a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life through access to education. We're seeking talented individuals who share our passion and drive to revolutionize the way the world learns.
We at Coursera are committed to building a globally diverse team and are thrilled to extend employment opportunities to individuals in any country where we have a legal entity. We require candidates to possess eligible working rights and have a compatible timezone overlap with their team to facilitate seamless collaboration. As a remote-first company, our interviews and onboarding are entirely virtual, providing a smooth and efficient experience for our candidates.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. They also work to shape public conversations on the future of education and work. The team is segmented into four areas of focus: Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Communications. The team is currently focused on expanding the reach of Coursera’s brand and bringing new learners to the site, connecting students to degree programs, attracting new enterprise customers — including businesses, governments, and campuses — and creating a marketing system that nurtures learners throughout their professional lives.
- Analyze marketing metrics, such as campaign performance, conversion rates, and ROI, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing channels and tactics.
- Monitor and forecast marketing trends, using a data-driven approach to identify gaps and suggest strategic initiatives.
- Utilize Amplitude (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics) to monitor, analyze and report on web traffic, user behavior and customer journey, and provide actionable recommendations for improving our digital marketing efforts.
- Work with Enrollment Counselors, Sales Development Representatives, and other teams to establish productivity metrics, and measure, analyze, and report performance against them
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our data collection and analysis practices.
- A minimum of 8 years of established expertise in either marketing operations or analytics field with proven accomplishments.
- Degree in Business, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field with a focus on data analysis or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience leading data-driven projects from definition to execution, from defining metrics to communicating actionable insights
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics in supporting marketing use cases
- Experience in resolving statistical problems and interpreting datasets utilizing SQL.
- Excellent data storyteller and able to communicate your findings with clarity and precision, whether through writing or visualizations
- Experience in using MarTech applications such as Amplitude, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: