Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,900 customers and reaching over 22 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
About the Opportunity
The function of the Market Intelligence Analyst will be to provide baseline competitive research and project support to help Ellucian compete more effectively around the world. This includes market and vendor research, analysing FOIA requests, participating in win/ loss calls, managing distribution of market intelligence to the broader Ellucian community, and working directly with sales enablement to organize and support ongoing competitive training programs.
Where you will make an impact
• Work collaboratively to conduct data-driven research on the Ellucian’s key competitors.
• Monitor public sources for relevant news on key competitors.
• Capture and document market requirements for review with Product Management
• Manage research/competitive intelligence programs as projects with tracking on key deliverables, milestones, and issue/risk management.
• Drive operational processes to disseminate information to business stakeholders.
• Collaborate to establish program-based action plans to address the most critical competitive threats and market opportunities.
• Drive global win-loss process, analysis, and tracking for entire solution portfolio.
• Assist with analyst relations inquiries and write ups
What you will bring
• 3+ years of experience in a Strategy, Research, Data Analyst or Consulting Role analyzing competitor and market intelligence.
• Experience synthesizing large amounts of information into actionable intelligence in a clear and concise format.
• Excellent program/project management skills with ability to drive complex strategic and operational initiatives concurrently.
• Self-directed, team oriented, and comfortable working with a virtual team
What makes #Ellucianlife
• Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
• Flexible time off
• Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning
• 401k w/ match & Bright Plan - to help you save for the future
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Charitable leave – 40 hours/year
o Ginger (mental health)
o Wellbeats (virtual fitness classes)
• Rethink & Wellthy– caregiver support
• Diversity and inclusion programs which provide access to internal employee resource groups
• Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
• Professional development opportunities