Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,900 customers and reaching over 22 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
About the Opportunity
This position is onsite at Alverno College (Milwaukee, WI)\n
The Colleague Business Analyst is a functional coordinator/analyst that will work with management and
users to analyze, design, implement and support Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
that directly support or enhance Colleague This position acts as liaison between Information
Technology Services (ITS) and the college’s administrative units, maintaining regular contact with the
customers to address business issues and process, evaluate technical solutions, recommend
appropriate action, and often work across several functional and technical areas to create an
integrated solution. The person in this position must have strong communication and organization skills with functional knowledge of Core, Student, Finance or Human Resources.
Where you will make an impact\n
- Work closely with Colleague functional areas within the college.
- Analyze and document processes within functional areas.
- Recommend improvements to business processes.
- Work with functional areas to implement process improvements.
- Work with functional areas and technical staff to configure Colleague ERP to better support
What you will bring\n
- At least three (3) years of working experience in systems analysis, design, support, and
programming in any ERP system (Colleague preferred). \n
- Advanced skills in structured query language, relational database management systems, and
any high-level programming language. \n
- Must have excellent customer service skills and attitude to provide exceptional service to end-
users and functional departments. \n
- Equivalent technical training, education, and/or experience may be considered.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining stable working relationships with faculty and staff.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with IT staff and develop and maintain effective
working relationships. \n
- Strong skills with MS Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive
customer relationships. \n
What makes #Ellucianlife
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision \n
- Flexible time off \n
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests \n
- 401k w/ match & Bright Plan - to help you save for the future \n
- Maternity & Paternity Leave \n
- Charitable leave – 40 hours/year \n
- Telemedicine \n
- Ginger (mental health) \n
- Wellbeats (virtual fitness classes) \n
- Rethink & Wellthy– caregiver support \n
- Diversity and inclusion programs which provide access to internal employee resource groups \n
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance \n
- Professional development opportunities \n