Field Sales Representative, Enterprise, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business software company.
- 10 years of experience in selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with experience achieving goals.
- Experience with commercial and legal discussions working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners on implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience working on multinational FSI customers
- Knowledge of a specific industry, with the ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build relationships with enterprise customers to help grow the organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, work collaboratively with customer engineers and Google partners.
- Lead the technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business growths, and technology strategy of assigned accounts.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, work with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- Build business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.