Advertising Solutions Architect, gTech Professional Services
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience as a Technical Consultant or Sales Engineer, with a focus on digital advertising products
- Experience coding with Java or Python, and working with databases and SQL queries
- Experience in an online advertising role, and familiarity with the advertisement serving industry and internet technologies
- Ability to create a high level architecture to solve a business problem, with significant expertise in how APIs are used, how data is interchanged, and how the overall design fits into business solutions
- Ability to document first-tier troubleshooting, point out specific product bugs, and significant expertise in troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, management and communication skills, with the ability to absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical stakeholders
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Our solutions are aimed at solving business objectives and are rooted in our technical aptitude, in-depth product expertise, industry knowledge, and a thorough awareness of our customers’ needs.
As the Advertising Solutions Architect, you will cultivate relationships with Google’s most strategic advertisers, agencies and partners, while also working cross-functionally within Google partnering closely with Sales, Go-To-Market, Product, and Engineering teams to develop better services, tools, and improve our products based on the evolving needs of users.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to map strategic business goals.
- Understand requirements, and provide technical information and solutions around applying ad products and technologies, with specific focus on Google’s App advertising/analytics solutions.
- Contribute to product development by identifying gaps in current product offerings to drive both operational efficiencies and business growth.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers, to identify key challenges proactively and implement scalable technical solutions, and become a trusted advisor.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.