Consulting Account Lead, Google Cloud Consulting (English, Bahasa)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of customer-facing experience, working with c-level executives and driving customer transformation programs.
- Experience working with digital natives, using cloud-based solutions (e.g., IaaS, PaaS) and managing initiatives across Engineering, Sales, Support, Professional Services, and distributed teams.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently.
- Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience partnering with digital natives from a people, process and technology perspective, identifying areas of improvement, and advocating for new technologies and products.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners and systems integrators, and knowledge of Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions.
About the job
As a Consulting Account Lead, you will act as a trusted advisor to Google Cloud’s customers and lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud, guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their transformation journey. To help customers achieve their business objectives using Google’s Cloud products, you will partner with them on developing plans to execute their organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies, removing organizational and technical barriers, recommending best practices and organizational changes to accelerate their on-boarding and migration plans, and identifying opportunities to help customers expand their use of Google Cloud products.
In this role, you will act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements and work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. You will deeply understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with executive stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure that Google is helping them achieve their goals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Google Cloud at organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers through defining success and building a joint plan to identify objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Guide IT executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (e.g., sales, support, professional services, customer engineering, and partners) to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.