Delivery Manager, Google Workspace Professional Services, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or in a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in delivering paid professional services engagements at Enterprise level
- Experience managing, scaling, and mentoring technical teams for a distributed organization
- Ability to travel 30% of the time as required
- Experience in deploying or managing Cloud productivity solutions at enterprise level
- Experience in recruiting and building diverse, multinational teams
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to design and launch new service offerings
- Knowledge of the typical mail, networking, security and integration concepts
- Ability to manage delivery of multiple, client engagements to ensure positive customer feedback
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline of professional services engagements
About the job
In this role, you will lead a team of technical consultants and Cloud engineers providing consulting services to enterprise organizations adopting Google Workspace and associated solutions. You will directly manage client engagements for your team, interfacing with executive client and internal stakeholders to ensure services are delivered to schedule, to margin targets, and with positive customer feedback. You will also provide leadership on the scoping of potential services and on the development of a profitable roadmap of professional services offerings aligned with Sales and Product priorities.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $158,000-$243,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of technical solution consultants and strategic cloud engineers based in multiple locations across the Americas
- Provide domain in enterprise productivity and collaboration solutions, creating and delivering best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, and technical presentations adapted to different levels of business and technical stakeholders
- Provide expert input to Google Cloud Engagement Managers and Sales teams in scoping and contracting client engagements
- Manage all aspects of service delivery, including pipeline, capacity, and quality management, working both with cross-functional groups within Google and with executive contacts in System Integrator and client organizations to assure positive customer outcomes from Google Workspace
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?