Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Google Career Certificates
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- 9 years of experience in growth, performance, or direct response marketing in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) product or brand.
- Experience driving user growth across a project portfolio with scalable solutions.
- Experience building an integrated campaign management stack, analyzing large complex sets of performance data, creating actionable insights to formulate marketing plans, and making business decisions.
- Experience leading end-to-end Business-to-Consumer performance marketing campaigns, and exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of broad user acquisition, best practices across all digital channels, and user touchpoints.
- Knowledge of marketing measurement and tracking methods.
- Ability to initiate and drive complex projects to completion across large distributed teams with minimal guidance.
- Ability to solve complex issues and numerous data points into clear insights, reports and plans.
About the job
In this role, you will work with cross-functional partners to model different scenarios and maximize business impact. You will build and execute a marketing plan, share insights and performance on an ongoing basis. You will design experimentation plans spanning our user journey and deploy tests.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$246,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Deliver user acquisition goals and growth with a cross-channel performance marketing strategy.
- Build and understand audience segments, product and differentiating factors to brief consumer media and messaging.
- Improve performance marketing effectiveness by optimizing the user journey (e.g., across website, ads, email, partner, social, third-party), and deploying ongoing experiments.
- Maintain a pulse of evolving AI/programmatic opportunities, activate new channels and strategies, and deploy cutting-edge techniques to drive performance.
- Build user journey diagnostics and create tools/processes to evaluate performance. Create a marketing stack that combines high-quality tracking methodologies, user journey reporting, and Return on Investment (ROI).
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.