Application Modernization Consultant, Global Services Delivery, Google Cloud
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
- 3 years of experience in customer-facing projects and troubleshooting with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience architecting, developing, and maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Kubernetes, GKE, and EKS.
- Experience in a cloud computing environment focused on one or more of the following areas: infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data.
- Experience with customer-facing migration including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Experience in systems design.
- Experience working with Istio and/or Anthos.
- Experience with multi-cloud or hybrid cloud environments.
- Ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions, including data flows, common interfaces, APIs, and methods available.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customers to shape a program of work to meet the business requirements and outcomes with Google consulting services.
- Interact with business and partner leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solutions and consulting services.
- Execute project management responsibilities inclusive of scoping activities, structuring a team, and delivering in a timeline during consulting engagement.
- Work with geographically dispersed internal teams, Product, and Engineering to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Understand customer needs and help shape long-term product strategy.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?