ISV Sales Specialist, Artificial Intelligence, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technology related sales, business development, and channel sales experience at a B2B software company.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise ISV customers.
- Experience selling to or selling with Independent Software Vendors (ISV) and creating new sales motions to scale best practices.
- Experience working with and managing complex sales scenarios with multiple parties with differing goals.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical and sales leads.
- Passion for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an ISV Specialist, you will support strategic artificial intelligence independent software vendor (ISV) accounts by leveraging existing relationships, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges/goals and how to accelerate their partnership with Google.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,000-$254,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and foster relationships with existing enterprise ISV customers to grow by closing joint opportunities with Google Cloud sales account teams and Google’s ecosystem.
- Lead ISV customer co-sell strategy and goals by developing Go-to-Market strategies working cross-functionally guiding Google and ISVs Sales teams, customer engineering, services, and partner services teams.
- Create and own the sales plan, forecasting, pipeline, prioritization to achieve goals set by the ISV and Google.
- Qualify early opportunities from lead to close and develop programs and sales plays to scale.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?