Analyst, Sales Strategy and Operations, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- 3 years of experience in planning, management consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles.
- Experience developing models using spreadsheet software, retrieving inputs from sources, and collaborating with decision-makers to drive actions.
- Experience with SQL, database, scripting, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, products, trends and market dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to construct simple messages from complex analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving and program management skills.
About the job
In this role, you will drive and develop the performance and strategy of our Google Cloud business and ensure sustainable growth of our Google Cloud offering. You will focus on shaping goals and trajectories for the business, and partner with leadership to support a regular business review cadence. You will deliver insights and action plans, address specific areas of risk and opportunity, work cross-functionally and leverage the support of global teams for analysis and data. You will enable the regional teams with insights, analysis, processes and tools providing thought leadership and input into global projects.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $111,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Influence executive-level decision making through scalable and actionable insights into core business decisions such as prioritization of growth opportunities.
- Structure and communicate complex, ambiguous, and business issues to advise the Google Cloud Business leadership team.
- Build a network across Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Finance teams in partnership and across teams.
- Design robust and scalable processes to minimize inefficiencies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?