Scaled Account Manager, Digital Natives, Web3
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with Web3 startups selling business technology to new customers.
- Experience in selling to Startups/Digital Natives.
- Understanding of the technology market, and a passion for Google applications and cloud computing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Ability to speak about cloud computing (infrastructure, platform, and application) and perform basic technical qualifications.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for attracting and on boarding digital native mid-market customers to Google Cloud Platform. You will work closely with sales representatives, and our customer engineering team to develop and execute an acquisition strategy for your territory. Through tailored value propositions and relationship-building with executive leaders at customers, you’ll bring opportunities through the full cycle, while delivering the highest quality customer experience.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and execute an acquisition strategy in partnership executive field sales and customer engineering to attract and onboard new digital native businesses in the territory to GCP.
- Drive value-based outreach to new business prospects to generate a pipeline of opportunities, and successfully close initial business agreement and identify expansion workloads to achieve quarterly business goals.
- Navigate ambiguity, prioritize among competing priorities, and quickly learn Google Cloud’s systems, value propositions, and customer success stories.
- Communicate the business value and capabilities of Google Cloud Platform to engage and inspire executives (CEO/CIO/CFO) at prospective customers to partner with Google.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?