Senior Field Sales Manager, Google Cloud (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of field sales experience in the technology industry.
- 5 years of experience leading a team of account executives.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience promoting cloud computing technologies to large and complex organizations across geographies.
- Field Sales experience in the technology industry, promoting Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Understanding of data and networking technologies, the global cloud computing market, and key drivers for growth in the selected industry segment.
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Manager, you'll manage a team of Account Executives focused on the enterprise accounts. You'll be responsible for the market success of our products (e.g., Google Cloud Platform and Workspace), and for the adoption of our business-relevant and pure-cloud solutions. You’ll leverage knowledge of the industry and our offerings to actively advocate products and solutions within the Argentinian market, whilst refining the overall product plan, positioning, and the go-to-market strategy. Additionally, you will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Product Strategists to define strategic goals that impact business metrics (i.e., business growth attainment, shorter business cycles, bigger business sizes, new logo acquisition).
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Direct and implement Go-to-Market propositions in a given business sector, pulling together Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, and Product and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Work with wider Google Account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and to provide guidance. Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resources to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize Google Cloud Platform in a given team. Work towards strategic business goals.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform Partners to develop campaigns.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.