Account Executive, Google Workspace, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
For Mexico applicants: Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia; Santiago, Chile.
- 3 years of experience in sales with Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, or Infrastructure-as-a-Service products and platforms.
- 3 years of experience closing sales, such as pricing negotiations.
- 1 year of experience promoting collaboration or productivity software.
- Experience reaching and exceeding quotas and strategic goals in the technology industry in an outbound role.
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, with a passion for Google Cloud products (e.g., Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform).
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a member of the New Business Sales team, you will develop new product initiatives with our Product, Marketing, and Partnerships teams. In this role, you will be a thought leader who will find, digest, and share industry trends and key influencers. You'll open doors with potential partners, chat with them about their businesses, and present these opportunities to our executive leaders. In doing so, you will help discover and shape some of Google's boldest ventures.
Our New Business Sales team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage new customer acquisition via outbound activities.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Work with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Work with Customer Engineers and Google Cloud partners to maximize business results and develop opportunities with small and medium businesses.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?