Strategy and Insights Manager (English, Mandarin)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in digital marketing, account planning, marketing research, consulting, analyst, or data science.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Experience partnering with, and influencing executive stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the retail, tech, or healthcare industries and digital marketing tools (e.g., Search, Social, Mobile, Display, Video, local spaces).
- Ability to grow in ambiguity and collaborate effectively across diverse teams.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communications, project management, and organizational skills. Excellent spreadsheet and presentation software skills.
- Ability to apply structured approaches to problem solving, with excellent problem solving skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Strategy and Insights Manager, you will be responsible for developing and consulting on the business strategy and industry thought leadership for clients' industry. You will work collaboratively with industry leaders to identify, understand, and address their business challenges, leveraging cross-functional partnerships to deliver on goals.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead the development of high-priority sectors and cross-industry narratives that address complex customer business challenges.
- Align with Industry Leaders on in-quarter and multi-quarter priorities for narratives and oversee execution of a quarterly engagement plan.
- Deliver insights, digital marketing thought leadership, and storytelling savviness for industry clients.
- Oversee or lead consumer-focused research programs that can unlock growth opportunities.
- Provide insights and points of views in the Annual Planning and Quarterly Business Review. Attend and contribute to regular leadership meetings.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?