Channel Account Manager, Security, Google Cloud (English, Arabic)
- Experience in a direct selling or channels sales role in the enterprise software space
- Experience with clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives with partners in order to meet or exceed business goals
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently
- Experience with partners, value added resellers, managed security service providers, managed detection response, and/or global system integrators
- Product and solution knowledge of market trends in cybersecurity, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Ability to build excellent and continuous relationships, promoting to C-level executives across security and IT business units and ensure customer success and adoption, leading to customer expansion
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity with attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and intake skills
About the job
In this role, you will help us grow our cybersecurity business by building and expanding long-term, strategic relationships with our partners. We value our partners and consider them an extension of our sales unit. As their trusted business partner, you will lead with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply impact.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support partners in their sales process, from lead generation to finalizing agreements, this will include driving direct customer engagement to outline the value proposition, specific benefits, and use cases that speak to their challenges and pain points, supporting pipeline development.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans with goals and metrics, including enablement and training, marketing programs, and alignment with Security Sales teams.
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast in Salesforce and lead quarterly business reviews.
- Ensure partners have all technical and sales tools needed to drive success.
- Recruit and develop relationships with national partners, Value Added Resellers (VARs), global system integrators, and local managed security service providers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?