Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales, Google Customer Solutions
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience in assessing and achieving client growth through business techniques, including questioning, objection handling and promoting.
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns with a focus on performance marketing.
- Experience with the leadership and the digital marketing space.
- Knowledge of online marketing strategy and tactics.
- Ability to build narratives and utilize storytelling as a client engagement strategy.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will design transformative media strategies for growth based on the customer objectives. You will provide Google-caliber solution promoting, partnership management, and analysis to deliver successful business results.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver quarterly business and product growth goals.
- Own a portfolio of medium and large sized businesses by understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks, and building multi-quarter plans for achievement.
- Pitch and consult with customers to support annual digital marketing discussions and budgets.
- Drive customer growth by delivering customer business experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives.
- Establish credibility with executives and serve as a partner to optimize and expand their advertising investment.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.