Business Development Representative, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Experience in sales development and relationship management.
- 3 years of experience exceeding business goals in the technology industry with Google Cloud computing solutions.
- Experience sourcing leads and generating business pipeline.
- Experience in account management with a customer-centric mindset.
- Understanding of the technology, Google Cloud computing solutions, and digital transformation from a business perspective.
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with prospects and assess their needs.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. You will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.In this role, you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. You will identify and build excellent, high quality pipelines for our field promoters so they can meet or exceed their goals and expand the product portfolio within their accounts.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $53,000-$76,500 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing and phone calls to identify, qualify, and cultivate opportunities. Follow up on business led campaigns, as well as self-generated campaigns using value based approaches.
- Learn and implement solution promoting strategies mapping Google Cloud solutions against customers' business imperatives particularly as it relates to digital transformation.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify key stakeholders, and build relationships/identify workloads in discussions with IT decision-makers and practitioners.
- Partner with field promoters to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training, and other key activities to build awareness and education on Google’s solutions.
- Maintain business opportunity upkeep with timely and accurate updates on opportunities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?