Key Account Executive, Retail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in quota carrying sales, delivery, and account management at an enterprise level.
- Experience selling a portfolio of solutions at C-level.
- Experience growing, developing, and delivering transformation programs in the retail Industry.
- Experience in industry operations, management consulting, or program management.
- Experience in large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams within the retail space.
- Knowledge of retail operations including Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Merchandizing, Store Operations, and other key areas.
- Ability to work with sales engineers, customer technical leads, professional services, and external consulting partners to develop early opportunities, define migration plans, and build business cases for transformation activities.
About the job
As a Key Account Executive, you will promote our solutions to retail clients. You will leverage existing relationships with Chief Executive Officers and C-level executives. You will be developing new relationships with business unit leaders to understand their unique company challenges and to influence their perspective of Google solutions. You will wield the innovative power of our AI/ML products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $133,000-$196,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build executive relationships with strategic retail clients to help influence their long-term business decisions with underpinning technology.
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire business-cycles, including presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Google partners.
- Run and manage a complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?