Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience working across business units internally and at enterprises, and translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers.
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations (e.g., launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, IT consulting.
- Understanding of one of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time, as needed.
About the job
Our Professional Services Organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.As a Technical Account Manager, you will help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products. You’ll lead the adoption of Google Cloud at enterprise organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their cloud transformation journey.In this role, you will manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services. You’ll regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Manage across multiple workstreams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Direct quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?