Application Modernization Cloud Migration Consultant (English, Portuguese)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- 5 years of experience working with and managing external partners and customers.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, Networking, DevOps, or continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies (e.g. Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)).
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience with cloud computing environment.
- Experience in systems design with an ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs, and methods available.
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices (e.g., identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate and key management).
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customers to design Cloud-based technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations that enable business objectives.
- Serve as a technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges for customers.
- Create and deliver best practices, recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code.
- Travel up to 30% of the time as needed.
- Interact with business, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?