Analytical Lead, Omnichannel Retail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis
- Experience using search engine marketing (Google Ads), website analytics platforms (Google Analytics and other measurement suite products), and brand analysis techniques (upper funnel analysis)
- Demonstrated analytical background, and experience with marketing analytics, financial modeling, or statistical analysis
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming/scripting languages (R, Python, C++)
- Ability to analyze large datasets and translate them into actionable insights
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Lead, you will be a strategic analyst, advisor, and consultant providing data supported insights to clients across the finance and travel industry, along with agencies to help improve their business. You will also be an influencer to teammates and clients in how they think about measuring the value that they get from their marketing efforts. In this role, you'll work with some of Google's most advanced performance advertisers to prove and maximize Google's impact on their business objectives. You will work with advertising agencies and clients as a team member on Google's industry-focused Sales team, exchanging knowledge regarding client and agency needs within specific industry sectors. You'll work with a cross-functional team to present integrated, data-driven business opportunities based on internal and external tools analysis. Lastly, you'll own measurement for your vertical and work with advertising agencies and clients to create impact on their business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and own client relationships with media and analytics stakeholders, and influence investment and measurement decisions based on risks and impact to their business.
- Lead client-specific Measurement Plans that define roadmap to improve client’s measurement and attribution maturity based on client’s biggest measurement and attribution gaps.
- Advise clients on experiments to demonstrate the impact of Google media (value of search, etc.) and design analyses that uncover growth opportunities using products, market data, and platforms to improve media performance.
- Build ways to solve common client business needs and share best practices (analysis, tools, frameworks) and client successes across industries.
- Drive adoption of measurement and attribution solutions to better value Google and non-Google media, increase measurement maturity, and quantify business impact of media recommendation based on client business objectives and craft recommendations to lead to client action.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?