Customer Engineer, Security, Chronicle, Google Cloud (English)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in security or cloud native architectures in a customer-facing or technical sales engineering role.
- Experience in cybersecurity and promoting SIEM, SOAR and threat intelligence solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Certifications in Cloud or Security industry.
- Experience with enterprise security solutions such as threat detection and hunting, malware intelligence, cloud security posture management.
- Knowledge of market trends in the cybersecurity industry such as ransomware, attack frameworks, zero trust, etc.
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic fluently.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will help to grow cyber-security business by building and expanding relationships with new and existing customers. You will be a advisor to customers and an advocate for security solutions, providing support to C-Level, Security Leaders, Cloud Security Architects and Security Analysts, using both technical and business skill sets to lead projects forward. You will accompany customers in discovering the technology/solution and consult around the best way to secure and ensure compliance. You will optimize for results when in production, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply impact and the impact of the team as a whole. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events, as needed.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the Security Business and Google Cloud teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical and compliance objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge and work with all Google Cloud Security products to demonstrate and validate solution benefits in customer and partner environments.
- Support Cloud Security opportunities and relationships by being responsible for technical aspects of solutions such as delivering compelling technical presentations, product and solution briefings, proofs-of-concepts, and demos to customers, partners and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) stakeholders.
- Deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight solutions value proposition using techniques including whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and Request For Information (RFI) response documents.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?