Global Supply Manager, Capital Equipment Expenditure, Consumer Hardware
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Process Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience as a Global Supply Manager.
- Experience with New Product Introduction, managing Capital Equipment Vendors for Testers and Automation.
- Experience with finance and analytics, cost modeling, and discussing agreements.
- MBA degree.
- Experience in consumer product hardware development.
- Experience with international business customs.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing (DFM).
- Track record of establishing impactful partnerships, including ability to interpret legal documents and work with the Legal team to complete agreements.
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin fluently.
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices and Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices and Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Develop strategic equipment and fixture vendors partnerships to further commercial and operational priorities.
- Partner with Operations and Engineering to drive capital equipment strategies across Google Hardware and manage existing assets and investments.
- Discuss agreements on equipment, fixtures, and support services to optimize capital equipment costs and support build readiness across ongoing, concurrent development builds, either directly with vendors or indirectly through contract manufacturing partners.
- Engage with Engineering, Operations, and vendors in technical discussions to optimize capital investment through customized design, processes, and supply chain management.
- Partner with Legal and Trade and Compliance teams to establish and maintain contracts for a robust and flexible supply chain.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?