New Business Sales Specialist, Corporate, Google Workspace
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in sales in the technology industry with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) products and platforms.
- Experience consulting in cloud based technologies.
- Experience in marketing or sales support in developing products, solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions.
- Experience in reaching goals in the technology industry with SaaS products.
- Understanding of industry trends on modern workplaces, hybrid work environments, collaborations, and communications.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As part of the Google Workspace team, you will deliver cloud-based collaboration, productivity, and security tools. You will develop an execution strategy for Google Workspace in your assigned market and work with the broader Sales team and partner ecosystem to prospect, qualify, develop, and deliver new Google Workspace opportunities. You will build a pipeline and work with the account teams to build out the customer solution, as well as with stakeholders and IT decision makers across various functional teams and verticals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Deliver business and pipeline goals, prioritizing the customer experience. Discover and understand customer requirements on a business and technical level.
- Prospect, qualify, develop, and establish business opportunities. Develop territory strategies to accelerate the business cycle.
- Work with the Google Account teams (e.g., Field Sales Representatives, Business Development, and Customer Engineers) to generate and develop business growth.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work with Google Partners to scale demand generation and maximize business results in the territory. Provide guidance to develop campaigns to drive pipeline, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?