Account Manager, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Business role.
- Experience in client Business and leading cross-functional teams within an organization and partner organizations.
- Experience with technology using platforms or in the area of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships to promote cloud solutions.
- Ability to work towards strategic business goals in a fast-paced environment.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will introduce Google Cloud Platform to customers, drive awareness in the developer and startup community and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. You will work cross-functionally to ensure alignment and an integrated go-to-market strategy with other Business organizations, marketing, and operations.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Align to the identified segment within a defined territory and drive business growth through a set of partners on various engagements.
- Engage with prospect organizations to effectively position Google Cloud Platform solutions using strategic value-based solution proposals, references, and analyst data.
- Lead account strategy in generating/developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to optimize business results.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and engaged landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?