Strategy and Operations Lead, Go-To-Market
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working as a go-to-market lead, learning specialist, business development lead, or similar roles with global scope.
- MBA or Graduate degree in a technical, quantitative, or business field.
- Experience leading or project-managing complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with management team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with strong business judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people management skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will provide critical, high-quality strategic and operational support to the Measurement, Platforms, and Privacy (MPP) organization, partnering closely with the leadership team to coordinate planning processes and business review cadences with executive stakeholders, driving efficiency, and collaboration through process improvement within the MPP team, and leading cross-functional and cross-product initiatives within the team.
In this role, you'll have outstanding structured problem-solving skills, be a strong and highly organized cross-functional collaborator, and communicate and synthesize complex concepts clearly to a variety of executive leadership stakeholders.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GTM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $138,000-$207,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead the annual planning process for MPP go-to-market, partnering closely with product and horizontal go-to-market leads, their teams and leadership stakeholders to deliver a high-quality and aligned strategic plan bridging several Product Areas and Sales teams.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews and other executive stakeholder meeting cadences, coordinating across teams to ensure operational excellence, accountability, and clear feedback loops.
- Find opportunities to streamline the team's working model, develop and implement processes to drive team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead cross-functional, cross-product go-to-market strategy and operations projects and processes, partnering with other Go-to-Market teams, Global Product Lead (GPL) teams, as well as Sales and Specialist teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.