Strategic Negotiator, Site Acquisition
- Experience partnering bilateral agreements, managing projects of varying sizes, timelines, and scale.
- Experience with collocation agreements, site selection for industrial-scale projects, real estate evaluation, acquisition, development, and construction, partnering or managing utility contracts, energy-related issues, implementation of clean energy initiatives, and financial modeling.
- Experience with the various data center real estate markets.
- Familiarity with power transmission and distribution, telecommunications infrastructure, data center technology, industrial class electrical and cooling technology, and/or other related areas of technical expertise.
About the job
- Negotiate and manage greenfield and colocation data center agreements in India.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?