Partner Manager, Global Partnerships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, or Consulting.
- Experience leading executive-level strategy work.
- Familiarity working within a cross-functional environment.
- Familiarity navigating large sales organizations.
- Ability to influence without authority and navigate executive stakeholders with varying interests.
- Ability to grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, customer empathy, and business judgment.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
As a Partner Manager, you will support the Executive Sponsor in developing a coherent strategic approach that maximizes our impact with a named list of Priority Partners. You will be responsible for developing an understanding of the partner’s business goals, coordinating across product areas internally and driving development and execution of an annual Joint Business Plan (JBP)/engagement plan.
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
- Develop an understanding of partner cross-Google activities and opportunities in support of executive sponsor relationship with Chief Executive Officer.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between relevant Sales and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate and influence internally to create and execute cross-Google Joint Business Plans and Partner Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Inform industry narratives, aggregating and delivering partner insight and feedback to industry specialized Partnerships Solutions teams. Act as advisor to cross Product Area Deal Lead, actively bring cross Product Area stakeholders together to facilitate dialogue and alignment on deal potential and requirements.
- Drive internal visibility and support executive decision making through operational excellence (e.g., Executive Summits, briefings, reporting, communications).
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?