Field Sales Representative, Public Sector, Google Cloud (English)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in public sector enterprise sales.
- Experience in sales technology, promoting cloud computing solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience with leveraging C-level relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CFO executives to promote software against participants.
- Experience working with and managing partners in implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Demonstrated success with commercial and legal partnering, working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to speak and write in Dutch or French fluently.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
In this role, You’ll leverage existing relationships with executives, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to understand their unique challenges and goals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build executive relationships with enterprise customers, and bring high-level relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire business-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google partners - all to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Understand customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?