Logistics Operations Program Manager
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, operations, engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in both domestic and international environments on supply chain management
- Experience in program management and managing vendor providers
- Experience with SAP, SQL Scripting, and Big Query Language
- Supply chain analytics and industry knowledge
- Excellent program management and presentation skills
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
In the role you will support data gathering and analysis for regional logistical performance and establish facts crucial to fast decision making and resolutions. You will facilitate alignment with both internal stakeholders (commodity managers, supply chain managers, etc.) and third-party logistics partners to identify regional specific enhancement opportunities with data. You will provide regional data support on cost tracking that includes purchase orders, billing, and quarterly budgets.
- Drive regional programs that define requirements for tooling that supports Google’s policies and processes, and builds cases to justify changes or improvements.
- Action on initiatives with team members to contribute to the key pillars of Global Logistics Organization strategies. Manage and monitor metrics for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and vendor performance scorecards.
- Manage a third-party logistics warehouse in an assigned location and ensure performance up to the aligned Service Level Agreements (SLA).Collaborate with transport and compliance teams to identify opportunities to reduce end-to-end delivery times for import and export.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?