ISV Specialist, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Reston, VA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in a technology related sales role, business development role, or channel sales role at a Business-To-Business (B2B) software company.
- 5 years of experience building business partnerships with enterprise ISV customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with and managing sales scenarios with multiple parties that have differing goals.
- Experience creating sales motions to scale best practices.
- Experience doing business with Independent Software Vendors (ISV).
- Ability to work with sales engineers, customer’s technical, and sales leads to secure a joint opportunity.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure.
As an ISV Specialist, you will support our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) accounts by leveraging existing relationships, developing relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges or goals. You will assist with accelerating ISV account partnerships with Google. You will act as an overlay to our direct enterprise sales organization in aiding customers' acceleration to Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,000-$254,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and foster relationships with existing enterprise ISV customers to grow by closing joint opportunities with Google cloud sales account teams and Google’s ecosystem.
- Lead ISV Customer goals by developing Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies. Work cross-functionally to guide Google and ISV’s Sales teams, customer engineering, services, and partner services teams.
- Create the sales plan, forecast, pipeline, and prioritize to achieve goals set by the ISV and Google.
- Qualify early opportunities from lead to close, and develop programs and sales plays to scale.
- Own the reseller marketplace motion, build the relationship with reseller ISV partners, and lead the joint pipeline.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?