Enterprise Key Account Executive, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in quota carrying software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business software company selling to enterprise accounts.
- Experience engaging with accounts in selling a portfolio of products at C-level.
- 20 years of experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal agreements working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Track record working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Enterprise Key Account Executive, you will serve as the executive promoting to the most strategic enterprises. You will leverage existing relationships with CEOs and C-level executives. You'll be developing new relationships with business unit leaders to understand their unique company challenges and to influence their perspective of Google solutions. You will wield the innovative power of our products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire business-cycles.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business, including Google Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Run and manage a complex global account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?