Analytical Lead, Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis.
- Excellent organizational, analysis, written and verbal communication, and influencing skills.
About the job
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $110,000-$166,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop relationships with marketing analytics counterparts and earn their trust to challenge the status quo together by telling stories with data, both visually and verbally.
- Collaborate across teams to innovate, activating full measurement and attribution product capabilities for customers, and develop scalable solutions to industry challenges.
- Advise on marketing analytics, including attribution, lifetime value, customer segmentation, behavior insights, data integration, and measurement.
- Lead the full lifecycle of measurement initiatives, from idea to implementation.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?