Security Sales Specialist, User Protection Services (English, Portuguese)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- 8 years of experience working in field sales in the technology industry, including enterprise software.
- 5 years of experience in security solution sales (e.g., managed services, threat intelligence, security consulting, etc.).
- Ability to speak English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience carrying and exceeding strategic business goals in a sales role.
- Knowledge of product and solution of market trends in cyber security and cloud.
- Understanding of the security partner ecosystem.
- Ability to build continuous relationships, promoting to C-level executives across security and IT business units, ensure customer success and adoption, leading to customer expansion.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity with attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and active listening skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Security Sales Specialist supporting User Protection Services business, you will grow cyber security business by building and expanding relationships with new and existing customers. You will work with customers to deliver business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases. You'll lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan, promote security products in territory to new and existing security customers, meeting or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, managing cycles from lead generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to the account.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Customer Success, Channels and Product, and Engineering teams to understand and provide excellent prospects and customer experience.
- Represent User Protection Services in regional forecasts, team meetings, and serve as stakeholder to regional cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, and timely forecasting and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?