Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience selling cloud computing solutions.
- Experience working with the various institutions of government, (e.g., European Institutions, NATO, Federal and Regional Public Institutions in Belgium).
- Ability to speak and write in English, and French or Dutch fluently.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Experience with leveraging relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CFO executives.
- Experience working with and managing partners in implementation projects (e.g., global system integrators and packaged software vendors).
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
As a Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible for building and developing relationships with executives and acting as a trusted business partner to understand their unique challenges and goals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage sales-cycles and present to executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities and working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google partners.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?